Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Week 7 ( 19th- 23rd November 2007)

This week I decided to do some mono-prining in order to generate some new imagery. During these weeks I introduced the foxglove motif and created the large scale painted foxglove. I really like these and although the pink is a little brighter than I anticipated I felt by experimenting with colour, scale and the 3D element helped me develop my other designs further. Line drawing flowers onto white card worked well.
I wanted to explore the trailing element which i breifly touhed on earlier in the week. Using images out of my old books, i collaged them together so that they almost started grow and trail.

Tutorial Notes
  • Continue to produce monoprints.
  • Complete large foxglove, 3D collage etc..
  • Vertical Collaged peices, trailing and growing
  • Give project a story to illustrate it.

No comments: