Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Week 4 ( 29th October- 4th November 2007)

During this week I decided to make a large screen to screen print with. Usually I don’t like screen printing but felt the need to produce one as it would speed my work up a lot and give me lots of grounds to work from. I was predominantly working with black ink on newsprint then using these to make compositions with collage and these worked well. As I wanted to make sure I pushed myself and made full use of the print room I decided to try some prints on some pages out of my books and these worked well also as I liked the combination of screen printed images over the text. I spent the majority of the week in the printroom, experimenting. I tried using different colours, I tried a dark Olive green and brown but felt using black looked alot better.

Thursday- 10:30-12:00am DIGITAL PRINTER BOOKED (COLOUR ATLAS)

No comments: