Friday, February 22, 2008

My Market..Where do I see my Work?

Although I feel it has taken me a while to finally decide a suitable market for my work and where I see my work...Artist Books is something I feel suits my work best. I belive I have strong illustration and drawing skills and sometimes struggle with defining my market and this can often hinder my development slightly. During the last project I settled into the idea of producing my work for artists books and the work I produced really worked well. I love making little books and can spends hours upon them, I need to make sure that they are beautifully crafted and carefuly considered. For this project I see my work as been paper based, producing a design collection for possible wallpapers or decorative wall panels. But the main bulk of my work will be centered around the theme of artists books and one off pieces.

Some Artist Books Research...


No comments: